Mar 26, 2003



It feels like New Years today, much to be thankful for, much to resolve. It feels like the past month has encompassed a year, and though I may not have grown, I have undoubtedly lived.

I’m happy because Buddy, my snake, returned to me last night, wrapping himself around my leg while I was asleep at around 4 a.m. My dad got a job, I got a high F on my Electronics II test, allowing me more of an opportunity to pass than I thought. I’ve met a new best friend, too

I want to resolve to waste less time wishing , and spend more time working.
Guitar, working out, memorization and languages are back in.
I also resolve to write about things other than current or past crushes, and I mean it.

Also, has anyone else ever been upset by what I like to call the milk & peanut butter principle? You know, it's when you're snacking on something that requires something to wash it down with (for me this is everything including orange slices), and you either end up with entirely too much to drink at the end, or not nearly a sufficient amount? This can snowball, depending on how hungry you are and how far it is to the fridge. On many occasions I've returned to the fridge, filled my glass entirely, as it seemed such a long walk from my room to only put in a quarter glass or so, then upon returning finding that I had not nearly sufficient snacks to justify the newly aquired drink. This predicament is exasterbated by things like fixed volume drinks such as cans and small bottles, or heaven forbid, fixed volume foods too. It can go on forever if you're not equipped with enough tupperware or self-control.

No comments: