Mar 14, 2003

"If you could only have seen yourself tonight out there in the moonlight…
You might then have understood why I was so speechless. I was breathless."


I’m in Longview now, and thank you God, I’ve been waiting for what seems like forever. I spent some quality time waiting for a freight train, eyes closed, savoring the night air, air so full of all that has happened. A lingering scent.., so intoxicating. And now I’m sitting in front of C4’s locked front door, typing away merrily, as content as I’ve ever been.

This place feels like a memory once again, just like when you come back after the summer break, and you feel like you’d started a new life, but you’re back home now, the home you wanted to leave. I wanted to leave. Irony is passionate desire to be where you’ve spent 4 years trying to get away from. I’m sure God’s laughing, and tonight I’m laughing with Him.

No comments: