Aug 29, 2003

I wrote this and sent it to the CEO of HP, or so the website would have you believe. I wrote it more for the purpose of venting my frustration, and it worked for that. Here it is for your viewing pleasure.

"Frustration is common when dealing with computers, however your technical support team lives by the concept of the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing. I have called about 4 or 5 different numbers, each given to me by the previous representative. On previous occasions, I have received contradictory information from each representative.

For a company that is supposed to not only accept new technologies but also deliver them, I find it absurd to need to produce paper copies of receipts that should long ago have been kept in a database.

I also understand that your clientele does not usually include technically proficient individuals, and as such your products are not designed to be easily altered. As I am becoming more proficient, I will make sure that one less competent individual obtains your company's services in the future."

Other than that, work as normal. Can't wait to get back to Longview.

No comments: