Oct 13, 2010

First day at the office was wonderful. It's probably just due to the fact that everything is different. I love the more modern looking office. I actually, for now, enjoy the nicer dress code. I love the opportunity to learn a lot in a short time frame, and a lack of distractions in the way.

We haven't quite worked out all the Feng Shui of the office Josh and I share. I haven't figured out how to get quality coffee. I haven't figured out exactly what machine I'll be using for work (Still hoping to upgrade to a 15" macbook pro). I have been really impressed with the performance of the macbook thus far, and in fact, a new cable and a new monitor somehow equaled no lock-ups today.

Very excited, will post more tomorrow, with pictures, and hopefully after doing something closer to real work as today was pretty much paperwork and fighting to set all the stuff up on my computer.

No comments: